These Yeshi kebabs are a summer time fave!
Yeshi Steak Kebabs
Tags: Dinner, Lunch
- 1/2 cup Smoky Chipotle Yeshi
- 1 3/4 lbs sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/4 inch pieces
- 3 bell peppers ( 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow)
- 1 large red onion cut into chunks (1 1/4 inch pieces)
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 wooden skewer sticks soaked in water for at least 30 mins
- In a large zip lock bag place the Yeshi dressing and steak. Make sure the steak is coated and put in the fridge to marinade for 3 hours.
- Preheat the grill to 425 degrees.
- Cut the peppers into chunks and lightly toss with oil.
- Assemble the kebabs. Layer steak and veggies in desired order. Try to fit 4 steak pieces onto each kebab. I put one layer of onion on the bottom with a cherry tomato at the top.
- Grill kebabs for about 8-10 mins turning the kebabs occasionally.