This colourful Summer Cobb Salad is an easy salad, filled with a medley of flavours, and ready in under 15 minutes. A real crowd pleaser!
Yeshi Cobb Salad
Thank you to Barbara Kleinschmidt
Tags: Caesar, Dinner, Lunch, Original, Salad
- One cooked, sliced chicken breast
- One whole sliced avocado
- (1/4 cup) kalamata olives
- One chopped red pepper
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, halved
- I cup sliced cucumber
- One cup fresh kernel corn (roasted)
- One cup black beans, rinsed
- One medium thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 4 cups mixed greens
- Place mixed greens in a layer on your platter.
- Continue placing your ingredients one by one beside each other on top of the greens.
- Dress your Cobb salad with Yeshi Original dressing and enjoy!