Put a bear-ee twist on this classic Canadian drink!
Yeshi Caesar Drink
- 2 ounces of vodka (or make it a mocktail with no vodka)
- 3/4 cup Clamato juice
- 2 dashes of gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp of Yeshi Caesar dressing
- 1 dash of tobasco
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
- Caesar salt for the rim
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 spring of rosemary for garnish
- ice cubes
- Rub the edge of the rim with lime wedges. Dip in the Caesar salt and set aside.
- Fill a cocktail with ice and add remaining ingredients (except garnish).
- Fill prepared glass with ice and strain the mixture into the glass.
- Garnish with celery, rosemary and a slice of lime. We love our Caesar Yeshi bear!