This appetizer is a crowd pleaser and easy as 1-2-3.
Smoked Salmon Crostini
Tags: Appetizer, Sesame Ginger
- 1/2 lb of thinly sliced Smoked Salmon
- 1 bottle of Smoky Chipotle Yeshi
- 24 slices of a gluten free baguette (gluten free is optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon (optional)
- Fresh Dill springs, capers and pickled red onion for garnish
- Olive oil to toast baguette
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush them with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 4 mins, until the edges are brown. Let them cool down to room temperature.
- Spread Yeshi Smoky Chipotle on each crostini. Drape a piece of smoked salmon on top, give it a light grind of pepper, then sprinkle over a tiny bit of lemon zest, if using, and place a little bit of fresh dill, capers and pickled red onion on each.