This Vietnamese inspired rice noodle salad is perfect for a hot summer day, served with fresh vegetables and farm fresh chicken.
Rice Noodle Salad w/ Yeshi Dressing
Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Sesame Ginger
- 1 farm fresh chicken breast (can substitute for shrimp or tofu to make it vegetarian)
- 3.5 oz/100g rice noodles (vermicelli noodles)
- 1 small english cucumber, sliced julianne
- 1 Tomato cut in half slices
- Mixed greens
- 3 radishes sliced thin
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Parsley for garnish
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 bottle of Ginger Sesame Yeshi dressing
- Boil the rice vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Set aside in a colander.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Set aside on a plate.
- To assemble the salad, put a handful of mixed greens on the bottom of a salad bowl, rice noodles, cucumber, tomato, radishes and chicken.
- Garnish salad with parsley and black sesame seeds.
- Top it with Ginger Sesame Yeshi dressing.