The bright colors of this salad make it look more like art than food. Trust me you will devour it still.
Ramen Noodle Mason Jar Salad
Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Mild Chili, Recipes on the Go!
- ½ cup of Ginger Sesame Yeshi
- 1 pack of cooked gluten free Ramen noodles with seasoning package
- 1 bunch of Lacinato Kale
- 1 yellow pepper cut julienne
- 1 red pepper cut julienne
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- chopped peanuts for garnish
- Cook ramen noodles as directed on the package.
- Assemble Mason Jar Salads in order: add ¼ cup of Ginger Sesame Yeshi, ¼ of ramen noodles, ¼ Lacinato kale, ¼ yellow pepper, ¼ red pepper, ¼ grated carrot, ¼ shredded red cabbage and 1 tsp of crushed nuts.
- NOTE: Salad can last 3-4 days when put in the refrigerator.