This Yeshi Egg Salad doesn’t get any easier than this. Just be sure your eggs have cooled completely before preparing the salad or make them ahead and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 12 Hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup Yeshi Original Dressing
- 2 stalks of Celery
- ¼ cup scallions chopped
- Sliced radish
- Boil eggs for 10 mins and cool then cut into desired pieces. (we like ours chunky for better texture)
- Finely chop the celery and scallions.
- In a Large bowl, combine chopped hard boiled eggs, onion and celery.
- Mix salad well to combine and coat in the Yeshi dressing.
- Garnish with sliced Radish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.