Brussels sprouts roasted in the oven until perfectly crispy and caramelized, then drizzled with a touch of Yeshi Caesar just before serving.
Roasted Brussels Sprout Caesar with Kale And Chicken
Thank you to Ashley Perry
Tags: Buddha Bowl, Caesar, Lunch, Mild Chili, Original, Sesame Ginger, Smoky Chipotle
- 1 ½ lbs (680 grams) Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Gluten free Croutons
- 1 cup shredded black Kale
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cubed rotisserie chicken (if desired)
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan
- 1 cup Yeshi Caesar Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 205 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Arrange the sprouts in an even layer cut-sides down.
- Roast, stirring halfway through, until golden brown and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Place the cooked Brussels sprouts Romaine, Kale Gluten free Croutons in a bowl.
- Add Chicken. (if desired)
- Top with Parmesan.
- Add Yeshi Caesar dressing.
- Serve immediately.