These barbeque ribs are a summer essential!
Marinated Smoky Chipotle Yeshi Ribs
Tags: Dinner, Smoky Chipotle
3 1/2- 4 hrs
- 2 racks of baby back ribs
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 cup Smoky Chipotle Yeshi
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet or roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs. Just slide your fingers around the side to loosen it up and rip it right off. Using a paper towel to provide a better grip is slippery.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ingredients for the dry rub, paprika, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground mustard. Rub this mixture generously over the outside of the ribs to coat. Place seasoned ribs in a single layer into a prepared baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil. Cook in the preheated 275 Fahrenheit over for 3 ½ to 4 hours until the ribs are tender.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and aluminum foil. Brush Smoky Chipotle Yeshi sauce on the ribs.