A beautiful fall salad! These pomegranate seeds give it the perfect crunch.
Fall Harvest Yeshi Salad
Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Original, Recipes on the Go!, Salad
- ½ cup Original Yeshi
- 1 cup tri colored quinoa
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 4 cups roasted yam
- 4 cups roasted beets
- 8 cups of arugula
- 1 cup halved walnuts
- 1 cup of goat or cow feta
- ½ cup dried pomegranate seeds
- ⅓ cup of oil for roasting
- Edamame Beans
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- pinch of garlic powder
- Turn the oven on to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Chop yam and beets. Coat with oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Roast for 30 mins. Make sure to separate them on the pan so the beets do not bleed into the yams. Let the yam and beets cool before assembling the salad.
- Combine 1 cup of quinoa, rinsed and 2 cups chicken broth in a medium pot. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let it sit, covered for 10 more minutes.
- Fluff with a fork.
- Assemble salad.
- NOTE: Salad can last 3-4 days when refrigerated.