These Healthy Veggie Wraps are perfect for a quick and easy lunch and the kids will love it. Ready in 15 minutes!
Veggie wraps and Yeshi Bento Box
Thank you to Ashley Perry
Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Original, Recipes on the Go!
- 6 rice wrappers
- One cup julienne Carrot
- One cup julienne Red bell pepper
- One cup julienne Yellow Bell Pepper
- One cup julienne Cucumber
- One cup julienne Red Cabbage
- 6 Snap Pea pods
- 4 leaves Green leaf Lettuce
- Original Yeshi Dressing
- In a shallow bowl add a cup of warm water.
- Dip the rice wrappers in the water and leave for 15-20 seconds.
- lay out the rice wrapper on a clean cutting board and place the Lettuce on the rice wrapper.
- Place all the veggies neatly on the lettuce leaves.
- Roll tightly making sure to fold in the ends.
- Cut in 3 equal parts and place into the bento box.
- Ad some fruit or protein to the other compartments.
- Add Original Yeshi for dipping.