Poké Rice Bowls – A quick, simple and mouthwatering meal that makes great meals!
Poké Bowl with Yeshi Sesame Ginger
Thank you to Stephanie Ball
Tags: Lunch, Salad, Sesame Ginger
- 2 cup cooked sticky rice
- 1 Pound Ahi Tuna (diced)
- 3 Scallions
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- 1 Teaspoon sesame seeds
- ½ Cup shredded red cabbage
- Seasonal veggies of your choice
- Yeshi Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Marinate the Tuna in Yeshi Sesame Ginger Dressing for 2 hours.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions. It should take around 35/40 minutes.
- Divide the rice evenly between 4 serving bowls.
- Arrange the Tuna and other ingredients in the bowl.
- Top with desired amount of Yeshi Sesame Ginger Dressing.