This easy to make Asian salad is loaded with veggies and tossed with our Yeshi Ginger Sesame dressing. This marinated tofu in Yeshi Ginger Sesame will convert the non tofu fan.
Asian Cashew Salad W/ Toasted Tofu
Tags: Lunch, Recipes on the Go!, Sesame Ginger
- 1/2 cup of Ginger Sesame Yeshi
- 1 1/3 cup snap peas, chopped
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup red pepper julienned
- 1 1/3 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1 cup chopped broccoli in bite size pieces
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 package of firm tofu (marinated in Yeshi & a pinch of salt for 24 hours)
- 1 cup of whole salted cashews (or unsalted)
- 1 chopped green onion
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl add nappe cabbage and broccoli together. Toss to combine.
- Marinate the tofu in Ginger Sesame Yeshi. Preheat the air fryer to 350 for 2 mins. Add tofu and cook for 5 mins
- Assemble Mason Salads. I assembled the salad in sections for presentation. You can toss it all together or assemble how you like it.
- NOTE: Salads will last 3-4 days in the refrigerator.